We know you’re keen to receive your order as quickly as possible.
We take care to pack every item securely to so it reaches you in brand new condition.
Your order will typically be sent through Australia Post, but sometimes we may use a courier.
We may combine shipping if you buy more than one item from us (excludes some items on sale).
If you are unsure about how much shipping to pay, please request a total for the items you have bought and we will send a combined invoice.
If you have any questions or issue about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
At Union Square Pharmacy we believe your health and wellbeing deserves our genuine care and professional service.
Although rare, we understand that an order might need to be returned to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back to make sure the correct process is followed.
1. You changed your mind
- We offer a generous 14 day return policy for change of mind on selected items only. Some products cannot be returned due to health and sanitary reasons. Please check with us first, and if returns are accepted, then you are welcome to return it to us up to 14 days after you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- Items returned must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging. Products must be unopened with original manufacturer seals still intact, or we cannot accept them back.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
2. You received the wrong item, or it arrived damaged
- All orders leave our pharmacy in brand new undamaged condition. If you have received the wrong product or your item arrives damaged, we will replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please send us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of the damage and email them to us so we can report it to our insurer, carrier and fulfilment team.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
- Should your product be faulty, we will happily replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.